Saturday, July 31, 2010

LeT iT SNOW!?

Did it snow in July? .......No my friends....It got Mufasatized!




So my mom was cleaning out her basement and found a bunch of body pillows. She decided Mufasa could have them (I should know better). The first day I set one out on the deck and he loved it. Slept there all day and thought he was the most spoiled dog in the world....oh wait..he is. He is seriously the best dog so I didn't even think to take it away the next day when I would be working all day. So this is what I came home to. I love him ha ha

3 comments:

Steve said...

fun for him!

Murray Family said...

Dogs!!1 What are you gunna do!! At least your stays in your yard, our eats whatever and run away when she is off her chain :O)

Carrie said...

HA I love it I love how he runs over and shows you the side of the house!! Fun we really need to get our dogs together take them swimming! :)!