Tuesday, July 27, 2010

KENDELL'S BIG DAY

Kendell had a birthday and I was able to keep my surprise to myself. I took him up to snowbird for their summer activities. They have lots of stuff to do up there. There is an alpine slide, zipline, bungy tramp, bull, the tram to the top, a tunnel to hike to, and a new rope course. It was a lot of fun.

We took the tram to the top for lunch and then hiked down to the tunnel. This is a picture of us about to get back on the chair lift to go down. They stated the chair lift would be very scenic and we saw a lot of wildlife on the way down. Way fun!
As Kendell flys by me on the slide

And me trying not to get bucked off. Kendell and I had a competition to stay on the longest but I'm pretty sure my turns were harder.



No comments: