So the first time I took Mufasa to water, it did not go over so well. I took him on the boat and it was July 5th so every boat in Utah was there, therefore, lots of waves. And he couldn't ease himself into the water. I just had to set him in. Well as you can see he did not appreciate that too much.
So a couple weeks later we took him to a beach a pineview and threw sticks out for him to fetch. He LOVED it. We couldn't get him to stay out of the water. And if we went out he had to chase us. At first he swam really funny by bringing his legs all the way out of the water but he became a very graceful swimmer at the end.

Fetching his stick

Chasing Kendell
Fetching his stick
Chasing Kendell






No comments:
Post a Comment