Monday, May 17, 2010

FuN TiMeS!

So not much new has happened lately. I have planted my flowers and my garden is soon to follow! I am very much excited. I hope my flowers succeed this year. I killed them twice last year :- (. But Kendell helped me plant them this year. Believe it or not he is actually really good at that stuff. I guess you learn a thing or two when you work for a farmer growing up.

The other big news is I have been called to be the co-girls camp director! Woot Woot. Now most people would see this as a stressful, possibly unwanted calling. And maybe I will change my mind about it later, but for now I am super excited. I get to go to girls camp! I miss young womens so much. I still don't feel old enough to fit into relief society. We had our first meeting this week and I didn't quite remember all that goes into a girls camp, so yes, it will be stressful...but I'm still excited. The first night I even volunteered to go on the overnighter with the laurel girls. I just remember how much I grew at girls camp every year. We never wanted to go home. Morning devotionals, camp food, camp songs!, activities, pranks, swimming in freezing water, I CAN"T WAIT. (don't make fun if in a couple months I am not as excited as the stress sets in). Here are some pictures my young women leader posted a while back of me at camp. Pretty sure I was a beehive and these are embarrassing but it reminds me of good times!



Not sure what look we were going for. Maybe we just couldn't move our faces to smile ha ha

Lovely Lake Lyman before the fire.

3 comments:

Heidi E said...

You are not old enough to be a leader. That makes me feel really old. You will do such a great job!!! All I have to say is OREO's and MILK!! It works!! ;) The girls will love you!! I am excited for you there is no place like Young Womens. I love you and miss you!! Good luck with everything.

Iverson's said...

Heidi! I am so excited that you found my blog but I can't figure out how to find yours or communicate back to you. No Fair! I miss you too!

Heidi E said...

Sorry I don't have a blog but I am on facebook or you can email me at heidibedwards@msn.com. My phone numbers are all the same too. Love ya!!