Monday was the "Big ultrasound." It was so fun. For some reason I was super nervous about it. I really had no idea why but I kept having nightmares we would get in a wreck on the way there or for some reason Kendell couldn't come. But not to worry...all went well. Our baby has a strong healthy heart with 4 working chambers, diaphram, kidneys, extremeties....brain hemispheres...It all checked out! And of course we took a peek between the legs and found out "its" a BOY!!!!! Were super excited. We really didn't care what we had but now that we know we just think having a boy will be so much fun. I'm excited to start buying stuff and getting ready for this little guy to be here. I have been feeling him kick a lot the past couple weeks. Kendell has even felt him a few times. During the ultrasound he was constantly turning around...kicking his legs...stretching his arms...ha ha so CUTE! Here are a few of his first snap shots :-)

Oh and the doctor said "Wow he has long fingers!" So I guess we already know he gets that from his mom :-) We didn't get a picture of the hand though

3 comments:
great news and great pics
So exciting, super excited it is a boy too! We can go shopping together!
so adorable! i love the ultra sound pic of his cute little foot. i am getting so excited for little baby iverson to get here!
Post a Comment