Saturday, September 17, 2011

Camping!!!

Kendell and I were lucky enough to have the same few days off together so we headed up to the Uintahs for a camping adventure! We ended up at mirror lake. It was alot of fun :-) Very cold at night which isn't fun for a pregnant lady that has to get up to use the restroom. I also don't recommend an air mattress when your back already hurts.








Mufasa probably had the most fun out of anyone! He loves swimming and took any chance he got to get in the water. Even though he would shiver until he was dry. He learned to appreciate a good fire. We didn't get much fishing in because everytime Kendell would cast his line Mufasa went in after it. I tried to distract him and hold him back but he always found a way to get into the water and was determined to get the bubble ha ha.



We went on a hike to a few different lakes. It was really pretty. People seemed to like the idea of having the dog carry his own stuff :-)





And here's moon lake. We had fun riding our bikes around it but also learned our brakes don't work well when they're wet.










This is just a really pretty waterfall we spotted on our drive. I made an urgent stop for a picture :-)



And we also saw a moose on our drive! There were actually two of them. Male and female.



...And for those of you who made it through this post. Here is the much requested updated "belly shot"



1 comment:

Kate said...

You are such a darling pregnant lady, first off! You look great!

Your camping adventure looked like fun! I can't believe how big your 'puppy' is already, wow he grew up fast!

I hope you're feeling good and can't wait to see pictures of your darling baby!