Sorry I have procrastinated so long on blogging. Life has been moving too fast. So here is a quick update on what’s been going on… I had a birthday :- ) yes I am now 24 and don’t feel like it. I feel like I just graduated high school still. Don’t know when I’ll begin to feel grown up ha ha. I got an ice cream maker for my birthday though and that has been fun. It still doesn’t beat Farr’s fresh cause I would go there every day if I could! Then we had an anniversary which was way fun! We just wanted to go relax somewhere and I was in charge this year so relax we did! We both got massages and then ate way too much at tempanyaki’s. Then we stayed overnight at the Alaskan inn! When we woke up in the morning there was a fresh coat of snow so we grabbed our gear and went skiing/boarding! It was tons of fun. Then of course Christmas came. We had lots of fun with family. I am glad I got called off and got to skype with my brother from his mission. One more call and he’ll be home!
Kendell is still chugging along in school. He is doing very well and loves what he’s learning. Hopefully he will get on full time somewhere before July..were saying our prayers! On his two weeks off of school he made himself what he called his “wintervention” His goal was to do something fun every day. I think he pretty much accomplished it. He went skiing almost every day. He took me one day and we learned to cross country ski. That is really hard by the way! We thought we were doing pretty good and then some professionals came by and put us to shame ha ha.
As for me, I am now trained in the ER and the ICU at work. I don’t get called off nearly as much which is what I was going for. The ICU can be fun but emotionally really hard somedays.
Kendell was looking through pictures on our camera the other day and came across this clip. Refer to the blog titled “the Hike” for the full story. This is a clip from the day after Mufasa’s big first hike. Ha ha We couldn’t get him to get up all day. We knew he needed to go to the bathroom so here was the first steps ha ha….
14 years ago






4 comments:
So, maybe I'm just not doing something correctly.. but I don't see a video. You guys are too funny! Let's hang out and add to your list of things to do! :)
that was weird ... couldn't see the video anywhere .. went to comments and came back and there it was ... poor dog - looks like in great pain
Lame... this is not an update.. 1st of all, you cannot lump a whole year into a paragraph and 2nd, you need more photos and 3rd you need to be more frequent.
Welcome back!! That's awesome you are working in the ER and ICU! How is float pool?
Post a Comment