Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The BIG Question

I love going through old memories and finding fun surprises. I was looking through Kendell’s old camera today and found this. Thought I would share our BIG question with everyone!

The funny part of this all is I totally knew what was going on but I kept messing up his plans all day. Sorry Babe :- ) I knew what was going on because he was really excited about this date he was taking me on for weeks. Kendell doesn’t get excited very excited about much so I knew this had to be it. The date was at two o clock and I had asked him if I would want to bring my camera and he said yes. I couldn’t find it anywhere and my mom told me to look in my car. I KNEW I had not taken it to the car so I blew off her hint to me. She insisted that I look in my car and sent me out for other things from my car. I must have walked by my clue a couple times before I figured out that maybe there was more to going out to my car than to get something. *** My first clue was taped to the window of my car and said… “K babe these are the rules: You just have to follow the clues for the reward/key to my heart. You only have a few stops ha ha so you only get 1 clue, you can call me for the clue. Don’t try to cheat cause no one else knows what is going on. Good luck Babe. Hope to see you soon. I’m getting cold. Love you. – Please use your KEY and go to somewhere that will set you free. Find a house just east of here” So on my way I went. I struggled the most with this one. But finally found it on a house just east of there…go FiGure.

Clue 2: “You took me on a trip that was very significant to me. But you were the most GORGES thing I saw at that Flaming Gorge. –Find a boat just west and north of your first spot” I found the next clue on our neighbors boat who we had gone boating with that summer and Kendell knew he wanted to Marry ME!

Clue 3: “Now venture to the park to see what was bought. You always say I treat you like a princess, but if you choose right you can be my QUEEN!” I finally arrived to Jensen park to find a cold man waiting for me and this table set up with the last clue…

Last Clue: “ Be wise and use your clues to choose which would be the key to my heart.” Of course I chose the ring box; but only to find a twisty tie inside. We then carved a pumpkin and little did I know the ring was in the pumpkin and I threw it away :-/ ha ha




So there you go! I said yes and I would again and again!

2 comments:

Steve said...

so that's how it happened ... :)

bh said...

Awww...that is so cute! And we're so glad that you said YES!!!