- Cute
- hangs out with our friends
- Sparkle in his eye
- Athletic
- Jokes...not always serious (if any of you know Kendell this is SOOO true. He can't be serious for a full minute!)
- Loves me more than anything except for the gospel
- isn't conceded
- nice
- I'm always cute
- Surprises me
- Good job
- Has things in common with me
- Taller than me
- Goes on a mission
- Likes kids
- Strong
- Respectful
I thought this was so funny. Kendell matches every single qualification! He truly is perfect for me and I couldn't ask for a better prince. I love him so much! He has such a strong work ethic but always makes sure I'm happy. I am always number one in his world. He has a great love for the gospel and loves serving others and fulfilling his callings. He thinks (or at least tells me) I'm beautiful after I've been crying and my eyes are swollen. He doesn't change who he is to impress other people. He is constantly making me laugh, surprising me and taking me on new adventures. And of course he is the best looking man EVER! I think I take all the wonderful things he does for me for granite. So here is my shout out to the best man on the earth! My Prince :- )
Oh so then I took this paper and went and made him stop vacuuming for a second to read it. He just rolled his eyes at me but I think inside he is a little giddy about it too. ha ha.






1 comment:
yup, you did good catching him
Post a Comment