Then the Saturday after our anniversary we went out on a "clue date." Kendell has been planning a surprise for a very long time. It has been driving me crazy not knowing what has been going on. So Saturday's date was centered around clues to this big surprise. We started out by going to the store named "Bahama" Bronze. I got a really cute black pea coat! Then we went to dinner and I had to order a "Taste of the Tropics" smoothie. He pointed out that there was an "Aloha" burger on the menu but I stuck to my usual ha ha. Then while waiting for our movie to start we watched people surf at the flow rider (this wasn't actually planned as a clue but it worked out good). The movie was a far stretch for a clue but it was fun anyways. After all this I had a pretty good idea what was going on but my last clue was hidden in the Christmas tree. It was a clue that led me to all of Kendell's notes for the CRUISE he has been planning! YaHOOO!!! Last time I went on a cruise I was 6 and got stuck in the Disney kid center. I am super excited ans so happy I have such a fun husband. He loves surprising me and I'm not gonna lie... I like being surprised haha.
14 years ago






1 comment:
1 year! Wow, that went fast! Congrats!
Post a Comment