Monday, November 30, 2009

Someone Had a Birthday!

My birthday has come and passed and now I am one year older. Kendell planned a lot of surprises for the big day. He loves planning surprises. He took me to the Galavan's Center in SLC and we went ice skating OUTSIDE. I never knew we had an ice sheet outside in Utah. It was a lot of fun. They had lights all over and Christmas music playing. Neither of us fell the whole time either! After we went and ate at Macaroni Grill. It was delicious.


When we got home he made me stay in the bedroom while he "prepared" the next surprise. I came out in the kitchen and there was a race course set up! He had bought little race cars and we raced them around the kitchen. I won most of the time :-)





We finally put up our Christmas lights today. Here's how it looks! Nothing too flashy but I like them.


3 comments:

Iverson's said...

Ya its hard to loose when you cheat everytime!
kendell

bh said...

Looks like a fun birthday!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)