Thursday, November 26, 2009

"It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!"

I never understood why my mom always got so excited around Christmas to decorate the whole house. Well now I realize it's really fun and makes your home a little brighter. Last year I put up my Christmas Tree but never decorated it because I was a little busy getting married. So this is the first year to decorate my tree. My mom helped me pick out decorations and my former young womens leader came over to help me decorate. This is the final project! I just sit and stare at it...It's so pretty!


This is the "topper." My young women leader did this herself. She is very creative and made it really fun!



This is how we did the ornaments. We tied three of them together and tied a ribbon on them. I love how it turned out.


And here is my first nativity.


No comments: