Thursday, March 19, 2009

Up Date

Sorry I'm pretty bad at updating my blog I guess. I found the pictures of our honey moon so I thought I would share and also catch everyone up with what we've been doing. We are both back in school full time. I am having a really hard time staying motivated but know there is only one more month in this semester. Yeah! Kendell is liking it for the most part. He is also training as an EMT at Davis Hospital. Ski season is done for him and he enjoyed ski patrolling while it last. He has also been looking for fire fighting jobs. He has an interview next Saturday so wish him luck. Other than school I've just been working and trying to decorate my house. I've also been working on my yard too. I really like that I've found. I think its in my blood. If my mom could she would never stop. I have tulips popping out of my flower gardens which was a nice surprise. You never know what to expect when you buy a house in the winter. I have a big garden in the backyard that is going to need alot of work so maybe that and painting will be my big projects this summer. We'll see. I think that about sums it up. We're a happy busy little couple.

We went to the San Diego temple. It was really fun and the celestial room is cool cause you can go up into one of the spires and look up and their is a garden area up there.


We took a drive one day and found a really pretty spot on the beach...so we took a picture. :-)



We petted the dolphins at sea world :-)



This is us when we first got to sea world. They were celebrating the christmas season. It felt weird walking around with a jacket and flip flops while christmas music was playing.




This is our room our first night at Anniversary Inn.."Treasure Island" My favorite part was the shower felt like rain and the curtain was like the sail on a boat. Way fun!




A flamingo for those of you that don't know. And they like to stand on one leg and completely hide their other one. Cool.

This is right after we rented our car. We're glad we did cause it saved us alot. We just weren't expecting to pay 20 dollars a night to park at OUR hotel. Ridiculous!


Our hotel. With a ocean view or I guess bay view room. It was fun.




1 comment:

Chandler.Robyn said...

It's about time you updated! Looks like a fun honeymoon!