Sorry its taken a while guys and I still don't have pictures so you have to be patient. But I am Married!!! I am officially Mrs. Iverson. I will never forget my wedding for two very important reasons. Most of you already know, but here is my story ...( everyone has one right!) I really did have fun planning everything and getting all prettied up. So the Monday before my wedding I was trying to do some last minute packing and get ready for the dinner that night when I got the phone call around 2 o clock PM. My mom had surprised me with a freezer ( which wasn't really a surprise) and my Grandpa Mac from Montana (who was here for the wedding) was helping unload it and move it into my new house. He fell out of the back of the pickup truck trying to move it and hit his head. My mom said he was going in and out of consciousness. I called Kendell and we rushed to the ER to see him. They wouldn't let us back but Dr. Winters ( who is my favorite Neurosurgeon) came and talked to my family. He had many injuries and my grandma opted to take him to surgery. Many prayers were said and tears were shed while sitting in the waiting room. It turned out the injuries were worse than they had thought and Dr. Winters could not help my Grandpa. I was able to say good bye to him before going to the wedding dinner. He passed away later that night. People say that this is the worst thing that could have happened on my wedding but, even though I still prefer that my Grandpa was still here, I think it made my wedding a little more special. While sitting in the sealing room I felt my Grandpa's presense and it strengthened my testimony that families are forever. I am so grateful for this gospel that lets me know that I can be with my family forever. It was really neat to have this strength in my testimony while marrying the best man in the world and knowing that I will be with him for eternity as well. I am very lucky and blessed!
We went to San Diego on our honeymoon! It was a blast! We went to Sea World, San Diego Wild Life Park and the San Diego Zoo! By the time we were done Kendell was making animal noises and running around like a wild tiger. (TOO many animals!) ha ha jk babe! I love you! Pictures to come...
Being married is so much fun! Kendell is even more amazing than I thought!!! I came home from work Monday and he had hooked up the washer and dryer and the fridge and a load of laundry was running :-) He cleans the dishes every night and makes sure I am happy. He really is great I could go on and on. I hope I will be able to always make him as happy as he makes me.






3 comments:
Uh we need to work on this blog my dear, you need a lot more photos and more posts :)
Hey Cousin!
It was soo good to hear your thoughts and feelings about your wedding week! We all thought about you soo much that week and you were in our prayers a lot! I've still been thinking about you and so many of our friends and other family wanted to know about you too. I'm so glad you had such a special and sweet experience. That really is such a blessing and a beautiful story. I know too that Grandpa was there in the temple with all of you. Temples are so amazing and yes, it is the best thing ever to be sealed together as families forever!
I'm so glad you had such a fun and awesome honeymoon-way cool! I'm glad too you guys are so happy. The first few months (or year) are really sweet and so fun and funny! Hard yes, of course, but there are some really great memories made and things to be wrote down and recorded! Enjoy them, its so fun to look back on......... :] Thanks again and best of luck to both of you!
Love, Chelsea
p.s did your mom tell you i knew your photographer! and we all loved your photos! i also saw some on grandma's camera from the reception and they were lovely too!
Hello? Where are you? You haven't posted in FOREVER!!
Post a Comment