Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our little hike :-)

So when we were dating, Kendell took me on a really romantic date snow shoeing up by hardware ranch. It was way fun! We got to watch all the deer and elk while we were hiking and then had cup of noodles at the top of a cliff (which we ate with our hands ha ha). So during this winter we decided to go again. Since he doesn't have his truck anymore we couldn't go where he planned so we went up the canyon above Weber State. I thought I was going to die! I was freezing and felt like I was walking straight up hill the whole time with like 20 lbs weights on my feet ha ha. Kendell's so nice to listen to me complain the whole time. So we found a cave and ate our cup of noodles. But since we were soaked since it had been snowing the whole time we took off our coats to eat. Kendell attempted to build a fire but had no luck. When we were done our coats were frozen solid ha ha. So we just decided to go back down. It was alot of fun even though I couldn't walk the next day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey welcome back to the blog world :)! Sounds like you guys are having fun, we all need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Look at how adventurous you are! Sorry you froze, but at least you had fun!