Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring time is here! (I hope)

Well earlier this year I saw tulips pop up out of the ground but it keeps snowing on them. Well yesterday I went outside and saw beautiful yellow flowers. I was so excited so I decided to share them with all of you. We bought the house in the winter so it was really exciting because I didn't know they were there. I have been having kinda fun (if thats what you want to call it) weeding and getting it to look pretty outside. For easter, Kendell and I bought each other garden tools. We now own a shovel, hoe, push broom and wheelbarrow. Then my parents bought us a yard and garden rake. We are set to go! Happy easter everyone!



Our lawn was not in the greatest condition when we bought the house so I knew well ahead that we had a job to do. I would just like everyone to look at how green our front lawn is :-) thats what fertilizer will do! I also used our new lawn mower for the first time yesterday :-) (there was finally no snow on it )

3 comments:

Anne said...

It's beautiful!

Chandler.Robyn said...

And today it is snowing. :( I like the flowers! I hope the sun comes back out for them.

Jenny said...

Super cute! The joys of owning a house!