14 years ago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My Birthday!
I've been meaning to post for a while but I think I underestimated this wedding planning stuff. I had stuff well under control for a while but everything is getting a little stressful now. I start crying for no reason and blow up at people a lot. Sorry everyone :-( But I did have a good birthday :-) Ill have to put pictures on later. First of all I talked Kendell into giving me my present early and its called a treasure box. It one of those glass tile box things and has our picture in it with a quote that says, "When I look at you all I feel is love" Aaaahhh cute I know. And then my family went to Montana for thanksgiving and Kendell got to come along. We had lots of fun with tons of family. I got a dyson at the black friday sale! They're much better in Montana cause 1- there is no sales tax and 2- There aren't as many crazy people that trample you til your dead! But I've already vacuumed my house with my dyson cause I was so excited about it. Other than that I've just been busy planning and its finals week for Kendell. And I get to go through the temple tomorrow. I bought my temple stuff yesterday. That was kinda confusing. Oh well. Im excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ya it gets way too stressful!! Congrats on the temple we will have to go sometime! I cant wait for your wedding it is coming so fast!! ♥
Have the best day of your life tomorrow! Seriously, I would have my wedding day a million times over if I could - It is the happiest, most wonderful day spent with your best friend and your families. I wish I could come to the reception! Darn it for finals and living in Utah Valley...I'll be thinking of you though. :)
Post a Comment