Monday, November 24, 2008

OUR STORY

Here's a little readers digest version of Kendell and I for those of you who don't know us. I went to school with his brother and after a full semester of him telling me to call his brother and ASK HIM out (which I refused to do) Kendell called me. I was very impressed with our conversation and after our first date I knew I liked him ALOT. So we have dated for almost a year now and he is the cutest guy in the world. I know everyone says that about their hubby or future hubby but mine really is :-) He finally proposed on Oct 11th with a scavender hunt and the ring in a pumpkin (which I threw away not knowing, he had to dig it out of the nasty pumpkin stuff without me knowing so he could give it to me ha ha.) We are getting married December 16th in the Salt Lake City temple! We are so excited! We also just bought a house in Harrisville and are very excited about that. Ill have to post pictures later. And thats about it. Im excited for this blog thing though too!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so excited that you have a blog now! It will be fun keeping in touch! I ♥ the pics they are way super cute!