"You thought I was your knight in shining armor but really I was your dork in aluminum foil"
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My First Blog
K here goes my attempt at making a blog. Im going to need some serious help! ha ha. I figured since I'm getting married I should have a cool blog like all of my friends.
We met on a blind date on December 7th, 2007. We got married on December 16th, 2008! Kendell works at Ogden City Fire as a Medic/Firefighter. Brittaney works at McKay Dee hospital as a RN and loves her job but not as much as Hubby and little man!!! Cole was born into the family December 26th. He is one active boy and keeps us running!
3 comments:
Looks great babe you are amazing, it almost looks as good as you but that not really possible hu? :-)
Yes you do need a blog. It looks good. Let me know if you have more questions
OH MY GOSH!! I love you! You started a blog. You and your fiance look SO cute! I miss you! I'm so glad we can keep in touch with blogs now. :)
Post a Comment