Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation

Well folks I did it. I finally graduated. I am done with school forever! What a great feeling. This is the main reason my blog is so behind. There are alot of big papers to write at the end of the semester that I kinda put off. But now its all over. What to do what to do.... Any suggestions? Hobbies? I'm gonna go crazy! (and don't say have a baby..I've heard it before)

Kendell also got accepted to the paramedic program starting in the fall. He currently works at South Davis Fire Department and Davis Hospital ER. So he will be pretty busy. He will be taking pathophysiology this summer. That is a way super hard class so I hope he does good. I will be his tutor so wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ick, Patho is a hard/time consuming class. Good luck to him. That's great he got into the Paramedic program this fall, Congrats!

Heidi E said...

Congrats on the Graduation!! I can't believe you are done. It was fun to read all about what you are doing. I have not seen you for a while. I saw your mom driving down the street so I thought of you. Sounds like everything is great. I am so happy for you. You guys are the cutest couple. Love ya and miss ya!

Heidi Edwards