CONGRATULATIONS!! After a lot of hard work, interviews and testing, Kendell got a job as a real firefighter… not just volunteer. If you don’t know, getting a job as a firefighter in Utah is very difficult. It’s not like any other job where you submit an application, go to an interview and you’re hired. You have to go through and testing process for each place you apply for, take a written and physical test, and then if you pass that step you can go onto the ride along “evaluation” step. If they still like you then they will interview you. AND THEN if everything still checks out you can have a job :-) Kendell has been really busy with training and orienting. He is still also working as an EMT-I at Davis Hospital ER and enjoys that. So between multiple jobs and work he is lucky to sleep, rarely eats, and is home almost never. Like I said…I can’t wait for a normal life.

Just a blurb on my job… Everyone wash your hands! If you’re sick stay home! Don’t come to the hospital! If I have to work mandatory overtime (which I really don’t have time for right now) I’m not going to be a happy girl. The state of Utah and all hospitals are preparing for the pandemic to hit and we as nurse are required to work mandatory on call shifts. Please don’t make me :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment