Friday, October 16, 2009

Brother...

My brother got his mission call to Albuquerque New Mexico. He only got TWO MONTHS so he will be leaving soon on November 4th and be gone for the holidays :-( I’m going to miss him so much! I know he will do great though and I am very proud of him. He is the nicest kid and cracks me up with his crazy stories! He is one to make you laugh. He is very kind and friendly to everyone. In some ways I look up to him. He will be able to touch the lives of many.

2 comments:

Chandler.Robyn said...

Thank you for finally updating!! I feel some closure and I'm no longer mad at you. ;) You guys are BUSY! I had no idea your man was a fire fightin' hero. Congrats on the job!

Carrie said...

Yeah a update :)!! Holy crap I can not believe your brother is old enough to go on a mission that is crazy he will do a great job!!