Friday, July 3, 2009

Boating...Yeah!!

We went boating with my dad on Tuesday. It was alot of fun. We finally got to hang out with our friends Kierston and Cris. It was the hottest day of the year so far..perfect day for boating right? Well we got two good runs in and then it started blowing really hard and had huge waves. It was ok though cause it made tubing fun. Here are some of the pictures. Notice that Kendell is wearing his wedding ring in this first picture...






The boys just chillin :-)



My dad and me



Kierston got up on her second try slolam skiing!!!



Kierston and me on the tube.



Wheatly and Kendell. I love the faces ha ha



Now notice at the end of the day while we are seeing if the waves will calm down...Kendell is no longer wearing his ring. He seems to have lost it on the tube! Dang Willard.


Other than that we have been doing good. Enjoying our summer. I've been painting. We planted three trees in our backyard. I hope they don't die cause I seem to like to kill flowers. We've both been working alot. We are going to Jackson hole with our friends next weekend. Thats about it!

No comments: