Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kendell's birthday and the 4th



Kendell's birthday has come and gone so I guess I should update my blog. We had a lot of fun. I planned everything and kept him in the dark and did a pretty good job. He didn't have a clue what we were doing. He was on the right track at one point but I threw him off muw ha ha :-) So he came home from work to a very decorated house. Then I had him open all his presents. He liked them all including the weed wacker. (funny how your presents change when your married) Then I drove down to Sandy to eat at Ruby River. I tricked him into thinking I drove all the way to Sandy just for Ruby River....NopE!!! Even though the food is delicious there we went and saw Transformers in the big IMAX theater. It was awesome. We really liked it. I think I still like the first one better but still a good show.











Then for the Fourth of July we went up to his parent's property in Morgan and hung out with the family. It was alot of fun. Our nieces and nephews are so cute. We played frisbee with them which was fun. Then we had a campfire to wrap up the night. Here are our pictures ...






I told him to pose and this is the best I could get.





No comments: